LAST CALL FOR ITEMS BEFORE DAY OF AUCTION. PLEASE GET YOUR AUCTION ITEM INFORMATION TO ACL BY JANUARY 9, 2020
Associated California Loggers is making an effort to present the best possible auction for you at the Annual Meeting. Part of that effort begins with you. We are seeking top quality auction items to place into the Live Auction, and we also welcome smaller or less expensive items for placement on the Silent Auction tables. You can also specify items for the “Log-a-Load-for-Kids” charity.
Our Annual Meeting Auction is now much bigger than in previous years, with an auction catalog available on the night of the auction and a skilled team of auctioneers to handle the action.
Please try to tell ACL which items you will be donating to the Live and Silent Auctions, before the Annual Meeting, preferably by Thursday, January 9, 2020, so that we can list the items and you as a donor in the ACL Auction Catalog. You can call the ACL office at 916-441-7940; or you can call any member of the ACL Board of Directors to let us know what items you wish to donate so that we can get that item listed in the catalog. Please bring the items to the designated Atlantis banquet hall (information will be available at the hotel and at the ACL registration desk during the Annual Meeting), or to the Registration Desk, starting at 1:30 pm on Wednesday, January 15.
We need more items, but right now we have a good list of items that we are sure you will want to bid upon, including:
- CMA festival in Nashville (4 days) includes 4 premium seats 2 hotel rooms for 4 nights donated by CTL Forest Management and Mountain F Enterprises
- Browning A5 sweet 16 donated by Creekside Logging
- Steelhead fishing trip for 2 on the umpqua river donated by Peterson Timber
- Pondosa Bull Elk tag donated by Landvest
- Custom built 28 Nosler pre sighted in at 2000 yards donated by CLT Logging
- Helicopter Hog hunt in Texas for 1 donated by Bejac and E&G Logging
- Cordless 3/4 impact gun donated by Bob Mcmullen
- His and Hers Stihl battery powered chainsaws donated by Robinson Enterprises
- Husgvarna 572xp w/32″ bar and chain donated by Tim Bordges
- $1500 Gift Certificate Donated by Acme Rigging & Supply
- Custom built fire pit donated by SPI
- Vortex optics package including a spotting scope/tripod and a set of rangefinder binoculars donated by Skyline Alterations
- Diamond Necklace donated by Wheeler Logging
- Spa/Jewelry Package donated by Propel Insurance
- Mexico Condo Vacation donated by O’Neill Logging and Norris Construction
- 4 bottle booze game item to be announced donated by J&R Logging
- Card game item to be announced donated by Mendo/Boldt
- Lincoln electric grease gun donated by Dennis Elliot
- Stihl gas leaf blower donated by Sierra Resource Management
- 48 gun John Deere safe donated by Pape Machinery
- Cat INV2000 Generator, donated by Peterson CAT
- Ruger American 6.5 creedmore (to be placed in the safe) donated by Columbia Plywood
- $500 lottery basket (card game) donated by Mendo-Boldt
- A pair of His and Hers Stihl Battery Powered Chainsaws(Model MSA200C-BQ and MSA120C) with batteries and chargers, donated by ACL Gold Country Chapter.
- Anne Klein watch and bracelet set, donated by Headrick Logging
- 14k Rose Gold with ¼ diamond earrings, donated by Headrick Logging
- Tundra 65 Cooler Seafoam 52 Quart, with surprise items inside, donated by Ward Insurance.
ACL THANKS YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT — HAPPY NEW YEAR!